Saturday 16 June 2012

Video Clip

This is just a quick video of me using my RSASS with a thermal vision as well as my Five Seven pistol with a silencer. 

NICKMAIR17 - MW3 CLIP


Another video of me with my ACR 6.8 heartbeat sensor and extra mags.

NICKMAIR17 - MW3 CLIP 2

NICKMAIR17 - MW3 CLIP 3


Another video of me with my PP90M1 with rapid fire and extra mags. 

NICKMAIR17 - MW3 CLIP 4


Another video of me with my PKP Pecheneg with rapid fire

NICKMAIR17 - MW3 CLIP 5


Another video of me with my AK47 with silencer and M640E4 with rapid fire.

NICKMAIR17 - MW3 CLIP 6


Luis

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, how did you make those videos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm able to upload 30 second clips from my PS3 to my Call of Duty: Elite account, which lets me access it over the internet. From there I can upload it to my YouTube account.

    Luis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clip 3 is pretty awesome! Your really good with your PP90M1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive added rapid fire to my PP90M1 which allows me to fire faster and since its a light weapon I can move fast with it!

    luis

    ReplyDelete