Monday 18 June 2012

Video Clips #2

Hey,

Here another set of videos I made..

As you can see this is my G36C with red dot sight and heartbeat sensor as well my RPG-7.
My first kill was with my RPG-7. many kills with G36C. Lastly my semtex grenade killed 2 people. 



This clip shows me using my PP90M1 with rapid fire. I also use a I.M.S.



This is my MP7 with red dot sight and silencer



This is my FAD with rapid fire



Once again this is one of my favorite weapons, my RSASS with variable zoom scope



Lastly this is my M60E4 with rapid fire and red dot sight!

NICKMAIR17 - MW3 CLIP 6


Luis


2 comments:

  1. So awesome!! You're great at MW3. How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say I'm that great! But I have been playing this game since it was released on Nov 8th 2011!!

    luis

    ReplyDelete